Not actual plan
SW 10 Street Connector Virtual Public Hearings
On behalf of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Four, you are invited to attend a Project Update Webinar for the SW 10th Street Connector and I-95 from SW 10th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Studies. The webinars will provide an update on the projects and changes since the last Public Workshop.
The webinar will be offered on three different days. The project corridor has been divided into three geographic areas or zones. The intent of the three webinars is to present the same content but tailored to specific geographic areas and concerns along the corridor. If you are unable to attend your zone’s webinar, feel free to register for another date.
- Webinar #1 (Zone 1 – Turnpike to Powerline Rd): Thursday, June 18 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Webinar #2 (Zone 2 – Powerline Rd to East of Military Trail): Monday, June 29 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Webinar #3 (Zone 3 – East of Military Trail to East of I-95): Wednesday, July 1 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Please pre-register for whichever webinar best fits your schedule at one of the project websites: www.sw10street.com or www.fdot.gov/projects/sefl/future/95/sr9. The websites contain the same registration information. Once you have registered; an email containing a personalized link will be sent to you with instructions for joining the webinar at the specified date and time. Each webinar will be divided into two sections: a slideshow presentation and a question and answer period. The slideshow presentation is expected to last approximately 30 minutes before transitioning to the question and period. Comments and questions can be provided in the following formats:
- Submit your comments or questions by 2:00 PM on the day of the webinar to one of the project websites for your comments to be addressed during the webinar.
- Enter your comments or questions in the chat window during the webinar.
- Call (305) 573-0089 to provide a verbal comment to a team member.
- Submit your comments or questions to one of the project websites after the webinar and a written response will be provided afterward.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Project Manager, Mr. Robert Bostian, P.E., at (954) 777-4427 or toll free at (866) 336-8435, ext. 4427, via email at Robert.Bostian@dot.state.fl.us, or visit the project websites at www.sw10street.com or www.fdot.gov/projects/sr9/index.html.