Update: FBI Seeking Information from a Bank Robbery in Deerfield Beach
Investigators have identified the robber of the Deerfield Beach BB&T branch last Friday as the Business Bandit.
BB&T Bank in Deerfield Beach – located at 1299 SW Military Trail – on Friday, taking money from an employee before fleeing the scene.
No one was hurt in the latest robbery.
He is wanted by the FBI for his alleged involvement in at least eight other area bank robberies including:
- December 18, 2015, TD Bank, 1371 West Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton
- January 15, 2016, Suntrust, 7800 Glades Road, Boca Raton
- February 5, 2016, TD Bank, 16200 NW 57 Avenue, Miami
- February 17, 2016, Wells Fargo, 6735 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter
- November 7, 2017, Suntrust, 7800 Glades Road, Boca Raton
- November 10, 2017, PNC Bank, 10973 North Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens
- November 17, 2017, Wells Fargo, 9162 Glades Road, Boca Raton
- December 15, 2017, TD Bank, 8711 NW 186th Street, Miami.
He should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS.
Investigators are calling the robber the “Business Bandit”
due to the attire he wears during the robberies.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or Crimestoppers.