Deerfield-News.com-Deerfield Beach, Fl-As Deerfield Beach awaits its first Sprouts store an organic supermarket coming to Tenth and Federal Hwy. Winn Dixie remodels their store on Tenth and Federal.
Winn-Dixie unveiled it’s newly remodeled store in Deerfield Beach during a ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday, June 7, at the store, located at 1019 S. Federal Highway.
This is the fifth Winn-Dixie store that has been remodeled in South Florida this year; stores in Lantana, Miramar, Miami Lakes and Doral have also undergone
Anthony Hucker, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers said, “Winn-Dixie is deeply rooted in Deerfield Beach and has established a history of commitment and service going back nearly 38 years! We continue to make a significant investment in our South Florida communities and this newly remodeled store in Deerfield Beach is designed with the needs of this unique area in mind. We’re excited to give our loyal customers a store they can count on of while continuing to offer a convenient shopping experience, exceptional service, and the freshest products at the right price.”
With a new concept and features, customers will immediately notice the enhancements throughout the new store including:
- New façade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palate with modern store signage inside.
- Improved deli with expanded grab and go meal options for added convenience.
- A wide assortment of easy lunch and dinner options, including a hot bar with rotisserie chicken, wing bar with several flavor varieties, Smokehouse BBQ and ready-made salads.
- Expanded bakery department with new selections, displays, and fresh bread daily.
- Expanded Natural and Organic selection with more than 1,500 new products.
- Expanded beer selections including craft beer and a variety of fine wine selections.
- WD Brand Beef prepared and hand cut in-store by our trained butchers. 100% raised in the USA, with no preservatives, additives, or artificial flavors.
- Updated seafood department with expanded seafood varieties including fresh, whole fish and the option to select a convenient “Seafood Made Easy” meal to cut down on cooking time at home.
- Expanded grocery aisles with additional products and assortments.
- Updated floral department with a fresh, new look and wide variety of new products.
- Continued commitment to fresh quality and outstanding service.
The newly remodeled store was celebrated on Thursday, June 7 at 7:45 a.m. by:
Regional Vice President Shawn Sloan, District Manager Jeff Krieg and
Store Manager Jeremy Waller
1019 S. Federal Highway, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Attendees and customers sampled delicious food from local vendors as they check out Winn-Dixie’s new look, expanded offerings and savings.
In addition to celebrating the newly remodeled store, Winn-Dixie donated $2,000 to the Deerfield Beach High School Marching Band.
The new and improved Deerfield Beach Winn-Dixie is open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
Founded in 1925, Winn-Dixie grocery stores, liquor stores and in-store pharmacies serve communities throughout five southeastern states – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Mississippi. Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers, which is one of the largest supermarket chains based in the Southeast. For more information, please visit www.winndixie.com and www.segrocers.com.