Deerfield-News.com-Deerfield beach, Fl-Happy St.Patricks Day, “Please Deerfield Beach” do not drink and drive. AAA has set up their Stay Safe Program offering an alternative.
Availability for St. Patrick’s Day
AAA reminds everyone to stay safe this year by designating a non-drinking driver, calling a cab or arranging to stay with a friend before kicking off your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!
Many AAA clubs offer safe ride services for members and non-members. If you need a safe ride home, call (800) AAA-HELP or (800) 222-4357. PLEASE NOTE: this service is not available everywhere and is subject to change without notice.
For the following states, the St. Patrick’s Day Safe Ride Program is statewide and begins Friday, 3/16 at 6pm and ends Sunday, 3/18, at 6am unless otherwise indicated.
- Alaska (Anchorage ONLY)
- Montana (Helena includes East Helena and Montana, Kalispell/Whitefish, Livingston, Missoula, Billings, Bozeman includes Belgrade, Hamilton and Polson ONLY)
- California (northern California ONLY)
- Oklahoma (Program begins Saturday, 3/17, at noon and ends Sunday, 3/18, at 4am in metro Tulsa, metro Oklahoma City, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Tahlequah, Enid, Ardmore, Lawton and Shawnee ONLY)
- South Dakota (Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Mitchell and Yankton ONLY)
For the following states, the St. Patrick’s Day Safe Ride Program is statewide and begins Friday, 3/16 and ends Sunday, 3/18, at 6am unless otherwise indicated. In these states, call (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246.
- Indiana (Fort Wayne and South Bend ONLY)
- North Dakota
Taxi Ride Program:
- Ohio – ArriveSafe Program begins Friday, March 16, at 6pm and ends Sunday, March 18 at 6am for Montgomery County residents ONLY. AAA has no call center involvement. Local motorists must dial 937-449-9999.
AAA works year-round to educate the public on the dangers of impaired driving in an effort to reduce traffic-related crashes and injuries. PreventDUI.AAA.com is an online resource offering facts about impaired driving, transportation alternatives and expert advice. AAA encourages all motorists to Take the Pledge to drive drug- and alcohol-free. For a comprehensive list of other community programs listed state by state, please visit AAA’s DUI Justice Link Website.