Deerfield-News.com-Deerfield Beach,Fl-In what will be Deerfield Beaches newest gated community of 201 townhouses,Toll Brothers has broken ground and begun constrcution.Being built on the old Century Village golf course the latest development to be built on a Florida golf course.
This new development was only possible as the result of a lawsuit settlement. In this case basically, Toll Brothers has paid the former golf course owner as well as deeding back a portion of the golf course to COOCVE the Century Village owners organization.This was an issue we raised during the permitting process as we believe Commissioner Bernie Parness should have recused himself from the vote due to a conflict of interest. Commissioner Parness’s brother Charlie was the president of COOCVE at the time of the initial permitting vote.
Sandpiper Pointe at Deerfield Beach is a new luxury townhome community that will feature all-new home designs and low-maintenance living within minutes of the beach.
Opening Early 2020
Sandpiper Pointe will include 201 two-story townhomes ranging from 1,833 to 1,933 square feet. This gated community of 3-bedroom townhomes offers spacious living in a picturesque neighborhood. Its ideal location provides convenient access to major highways as well as Boca Raton’s shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Well-appointed kitchens, spacious living areas, and private master bedrooms
- Outstanding included features
- Future private residents’ cabana with a community swimming pool, fitness center, and playground
- Toll Brothers’ commitment to quality, craftsmanship, and value
- Join our VIP Interest List for information and updates on the community